Old February 26th, 2024, 08:29 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Raid Healing

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
The walk - well, more like stumble - back to camp had been a lot. Despite the exhaustion in her legs, Redhawk remained upright and sturdy for Wolfpaw to lean against as the trio made their way back to camp. None of them really talked which was more than fine by the hornet; she just wanted to focus on getting back to camp before her legs inevitably gave out.

Eventually once they were in the camp clearing, and immediately her legs shook. Red swung a tired glance down towards Wolfpaw, concern fluttering in her chest before she picked up the small, almost inaudible purr. It hurt to look at the young tom, so worn and battered, but it also stirred within her pride. "He reminds me of y-you when you were an apprentice," the hornet chuckled breathlessly, tossing a glance towards Bumblestar.

A nose to her paw had her looking down again and she didn't need to be convinced; immediately the reddish-brown warrior sunk to the ground, much to the relief of her legs, next to Wolfpaw. She would lay here, resting her chin on her paws and allowing her aching muscles to relax. Her head stayed there for a moment before lifting once more, yellow-green eyes darting around worridly. Where was Mudhound??

[ @dino. @BEAR. @Rain - for mud ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |