View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:34 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

After getting his wounds treated, Fadingsun's priority had become the warriors' den. He had to focus on something productive to fight off the anger boiling in his blood. He could understand ThunderClan being angry towards them for some of the acts RiverClan's more troublesome had committed, but invading their camp was too far. As soon as things were stable again, he was going straight to Birdsnow to demand some sort of counter-action.

He was sick and tired of ThunderClan, particularly Bumblestar, thinking that they could just waltz into RiverClan's territory - and now their camp - without consequence. The leader needed to be knocked down a couple of pegs.

Wandering his way into the territory, he found some brambles to gather. Hopefully the sting of thorns would deter anyone from smashing their fat ass into the warriors' den at some point in the future.

Pulling the brambles free with a few large yanks, the warrior began carrying them back to camp. He ignored the sting on his muzzle; the scratches he had were few compared to the injuries some of his Clanmates had.

Upon returning back, he saw Adderpaw and Seabreeze already at work building the walls back up. He nodded to them both, beginning to weave the brambles into the parts that had already been repaired. He wanted to strike up some sort of conversation, but nothing felt like an appropriate topic.

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Sea breeze slightly startled at the new arrival but nodded back to Fadingsun. The sandy blue-grey tom pushed up on a more stable part of the wall, quickly tying it in place and then tying it even more with countless river reeds before turning to the newly joined warrior,
Thank you for bringing brambles… though we may need more soon.

The tom dug his claws into the floor, through some of the fallen litter from the den, trying to ignore the growing nothingness in his head. This was strange, he thought that this feeling was gone but it clumbered through his bones like an old friend even as Seabreeze tried to shake it off.

He turned and pointed his nose towards the nursery, it didn’t seem damaged but his anxiety still welled and Seabreeze spoke up, “After this, perhaps we could weave some more brambles into the nursery walls. I…don’t want…” The shaky mew trailed off as he left the unspoken ‘the destruction to happen to the nursery,’ left lingering in mind.

(Short sorry, more breaking the ice between the three. Kind of lol)

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 26th, 2024 at 03:35 PM.