View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:13 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Theraphosa

Adderpaw had come back from finding herbs and while her wounds started to ache from all the walking she had done but she wasn't finished yet. She was never finished as there was always work to be done. Seeing that the warrior's den was destroyed and no one had set out to fix it yet Adderpaw let out an annoyed huff. She that many warriors were hurt but the whole clan wasn't that badly hurt, why did no one else come to fix this yet?

Her future den could not and would not stay like this. So first things first, Adderpaw started to remove the debris. Once the ground was cleared she started to work on building up the walls again. She remembered back to when she was a kit and helped making the new den of the new camp. Part of her was thankful for that despite the horribleness that lead to that as it proved useful now. Sure with enough time she might figure out how to build a wall but she didn't need to waste time on that. Thank her knowledge as there was a lot of work to do...

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Sea breeze turned his head from the hustle and bustle of the medicine den. His thoughts filled with imagery of clovers and a cold terror began to grip at his heart looking at the countless bodies that, while alive, looked far too gone for his sanity. The warrior looked around the camp, desperately looking for something to distract his mind from tearing him apart from the inside out.

The tom’s eyes widened as they landed on the warrior’s den…how in Starclan did that happen. The whole thing seemed to be collapsed, did someone get like…thrown into it? The bewilderment in his mind tore his thoughts away from the depressing situation and his own haunting for a moment long enough to get himself under control. The sandy blue-grey tom’s eyes tracked an apprentice that Seabreeze had only seen around walked up to it seeming annoyed before they started to pull at the debris.

Turning his head to the medicine den again, the scent of herbs and fear clashing into the metallic scent of blood made his head hazy. The warrior shook out his pelt as if to get rid of the bad feelings though the receded they persistented in the back of his mind.

Biting his tongue against the pain of his body, scratching and muscles burning, his spine felt like it was cracking inside of him, Seabreeze made his way over to the apprentice and attempted to catch their attention with a mew,
Where should I start?

In this condition, without adrenaline thrumming through his vines and masking his body from his mind, the pain means he likely couldn’t get himself to and from camp too many times. If he could help clearing things out, the likely hood of him being able to work longer heightens.

(Sorry about errors T-T on mobile right now. I’ll edit the post later if needed.)

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!