Thread: Croaking Swamp
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2024, 01:40 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Verdant hues following Howler's catch, he nodded appreciatively. He was usually happy if he could catch just one prey. Two was a rarity. Three? Unheard of. Nightwolf was definitely on a separate level, heh heh. That was good, that was good. Having cats that excelled at hunting was important. Silverlark didn't have a bad self esteem, he didn't think. He knew he was pretty awesome at fighting. His hunting though? Yeah. That was not impressive at all.

"Woah woah woah. Yeah yeah, good show there, Howler, good show. This is gonna make a great meal and nice nest lining for a few cats, heh heh. I'll help ya carry them back, yeah? Carry back. Let me get that there rabbit. It's heavier, yeah? And give me some voles if ya like. That way you can keep yous eyes open. Be all sneaky like. Catch more prey on the way if you want. Mights as wells make use of me being round, right?" the enforcer chortled humorously, making a move for the rabbit and a couple of the voles, ready to head home.

@Lewolfers [Nightwolf]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios