View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2017, 07:41 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"I've been through so much, alright? Don't even try to talk to me about hateful words, because I've got the right not to want you to get close to me! Maybe I don't want another tom who thinks that he's better than the last one- it's got an awful cycle of repetition!" The molly hissed, her fur bristling as she took a few steps back. All she wanted was to start over again- she didn't want to have to look at these familiar faces and be reminded of the hate which boiled in her chest. She wanted to forget everything, to get away from it all- how? "We've barely talked- how do you want anything from me- why do you want me to be happy?" Her eyes narrowed as she brought up her sister- sure, she'd been a bit slow on the molly's treatment- thanks to being with kits, mind her- but Maximum had attacked her. It wasn't her fault the two had some bad blood between them- having to treat herself when she wasn't a fighter of any kind was never a pleasant experience. "You never intervened, even when he was about to leave without telling me why- leaving behind his own kits?"
"No, I didn't, but there has always been a rivalry between me and Onyx, and no, we haven't talked, I get that, but that was because Onyx knew if I had the ability to talk to you, then I'd steal you away." he said, and his eyes softened. He was sounding like his brother. He didn't like it. But Lilith was set, and his brother was to blame. He couldn't change her mind, and that hurt him. "Look, I'm sorry my brother did this to you, but ya know, I'm glad he did, cause then maybe you'd be more choosy on the kind of toms you want, no?" he asked, and turned. He wanted to leave, but something held him to stay. Maybe it was the fact he never really told her he liked her, but something wanted him to just leave. He couldn't make up his mind. What caused him to stay? This was getting stupid! It was only a small crush- right? His orbs looked back, his head not moving though, so she couldn't tell, but his gaze turned into a slightly saddened one. She did deserve better, but she was done. He knew it. Everyone did. Onyx was the final straw.