View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2024, 04:44 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: StarClan Territory

——————

PebbleSplash

StarClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| Closed |
——————

PebbleSplash had never imagined that her life would end in a fox trap. As she drifted into the afterlife, leaving behind the world she knew, she couldn't shake the longing for her daughter, BirdSnow. Memories of their time together flooded her thoughts, the moments they shared, the laughter, the warmth of their bond. Now, in the realm beyond, she found herself consumed by a profound sense of homesickness, aching for the familiar sights and sounds of RiverClan.

The absence of her daughter, BirdSnow, weighed heavily on PebbleSplash's heart. She yearned for the comforting presence of her adopted child, the one who had filled her life with purpose and love. In her solitude, she replayed cherished memories, wishing she could hold BirdSnow close once more, share tales of the river, and watch her grow into the leader she was destined to become. The emptiness of her existence without BirdSnow left her feeling adrift in a sea of sorrow.

Despite the ethereal beauty of the afterlife, PebbleSplash couldn't escape the devastation of being separated from her daughter. Each passing moment felt like an eternity, marked by an overwhelming sense of loss and longing. As she roamed the vast expanse of the spirit world, she found solace only in the memories of her time with BirdSnow, clinging to the hope that their souls would one day reunite. In death's embrace, PebbleSplash remained tethered to the love she held for her daughter, eternally yearning for the warmth of home.

However, with BirdSnow becoming the soon-to-be leader, the blue-eyed mollie hoped that she could see her favorite young she-cat once again…

——————