View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2024, 03:58 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Mousekit watched with suprise and admiration as this kit bit through the sharp feathers and bones like it was nothing. He couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she got her hands on an even fiercer animal someday. Was he just the squeamish one?

"I'm Mousekit," he replied. ...Actually, he didn't know this kit's name yet, either. That'd probably be a good thing to ask, it'd be embarrassing if he was an apprentice who still didn't know the names of all his clanmates. "What's yours?"

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Marigoldkit," she replied, pausing to look up at the cat beside her.

She'd have to remember that. Having at least one cat know her name was an unfathomable accomplishment for her.

Plus, a friend! Oh how she wanted a friend.

Marigoldkit finally tore herself away from the hawk, faint ripples of blood staining her white muzzle. She attempted to lick off the scarlet, her eyes becoming cross as she attempted to look down at her maw.

"Well, Mousekit," she said after finally giving up. "You have no idea how grateful I am."

While her growling stomach said otherwise, she truly meant it. It had been moons since she'd gotten a good meal like this.

Marigoldkit began to stretch out her hamstrings, her throat billowing with purrs of satisfaction.

While she knew it would take a good while until she was as strong as even the lowest ranks, this was a good step in the right direction.

Marigoldkit couldn't help but notice the surprise in Mousekit's eyes. She cocked his head at him curiously, her bones poking through her thin pelt.

"What?" She asked, perking up slightly. "What is it?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!