Thread: Starry Meadow
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2024, 07:04 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: Starry Meadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He wasn't sure how long he laid in the snow, tears silently sliding down his cheeks. Fallownose barely heard the the crunch of snow as a cat approached, raising a freezing paw to wipe the wetness from his eyes.

Stiffly he turned to look at Rabbitspring, tensing at the comforting touch. Fallownose stared for a moment, yellow-amber eyes unblinking and expressionless. Finally he gave a terse nod. "Fine," was all he said to the warrior, slowly pushing himself up into a sitting position, his body completely numb from how long he had spent in the snow.

@Shellwhisker

(aaaa im so sorry. i didnt see this til now.)

Rabbitspring
WindClan Warrior - 30 Moons

____

Rabbitspring narrowed her eyes, not finding Fallownose's answer very convincing.

Seeing the Deputy tense up, the warrior pulled her tail tip away from his shoulder.

''S-Sorry,'' She mumbled quietly, wrapping her tail around her paws self-consciously.

''Too close. I understand. I just wanted to make sure you were alright.''

Rabbitspring glanced over to her mother's - Hareleap (NPC lol) - grave.

Now that Rabbitspring thought about it, 'Rabbitspring' was just another name for 'Hareleap.' The WindClan she-cat eyes widened as she realized that her mother had named her after herself.

''I just realized..'' Rabbitspring paused. ''My mother named me after her. 'Rabbitspring' is just another name for 'Hareleap.'''

The bracken-colored and white molly settled down onto her belly, tucking her forepaws in beneath her chest.

She turned to Fallownose. ''Did you realize it, too? Or was it just me?''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty