View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2024, 08:33 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Thriftfall

Pain, pain, pain, pain. Thriftfall's entire body was ablaze. He couldn't tell if it was real or just his imagination, now that his vision had gone. He wondered if he still had his other senses - hearing, smell, taste - but they too seemed to have vanished. The only thing that gave him hope was the familiar calmness of the medicine den that he knew well. However, his mind still felt hazy, and his body trembled with exhaustion. He longed to sit down and rest, but he was unsure of his surroundings. What if he accidentally bumped into a wall or sat on some important herbs? That would only make things worse.

His claws were still unsheathed as he dug them into the ground, his tail tucked between his legs. Although he knew that it wasn't his fault, he couldn't help feeling guilty and like he was a burden to others. The thought of it made him feel sick all over again. Adding to his discomfort was the throbbing pain in his head; he had taken a heavy blow to the forehead. Not to mention his eyes...

Upon hearing the voice of Lightningstorm, Thriftfall felt so overwhelmed that he almost felt nauseous. Everything sounded muffled and distorted as if he had something clogged in his ears. Was she telling him to... Eat something? Eat what? What was she saying?

@Alchemist Kitsune @Ravenswings @Katiethewolfchild |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁