Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post
ThunderChaser
She/Her - Active Power Card Since 2021
A golden pelted cat with black features and scars that littered her body
"Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine"

The Border...
---------------------

On with this it then, seeing both of her patrol mates, swept her up and now they had arrived. ThunderChaser wasn't here for small talk or in fact to waste time. This was the most easiest task of the bunch. If anything stepped in her way she would take care of it. That meant her clanmates as well. They wouldn't dare.

Her fur sparking as her negative emotions slowly started boiling over. Flicking her tail, she huffed. Waiting once again. Waiting on her clanmates, this seemed like a situation that she seemed to always find herself in. She did have the patience to atleast let her people to step foot on the border before leaving this time. Shaking her fur; it allowed for the sparks to dissipate into the air. Clearing her fur from them.

// Kestrelskies - @sol.
// Deerspark - @Marigoldwhisper

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark galloped in after Thunderchaser, his paws crunching the dry snow beneath him. Come to think of it, the snow had become more thinn as the days dragged on. A sign maybe?

Oh what he wouldn't give for some sunlight, just one ray. His pelt was severely lacking in layers of fur to keep him warm, his bone structure and muscles always poking through his shallow fur. How was it possible to be bony and muscular at the same time?

Deerspark didn't even try to answer his own question, he just shivered into the soft iky waves of Saltmeadow Marsh.

His paws had gotten a sharp reminder that he was about to do what was essentially trotting through icy mud.

Huh... Deerspark thought as he watched the ground sway around him and ripple by his paws. I'll get used to it. As long as I don't have to talk to anyone, this'll be great.

"Uh..." Deerspark began as he noticed a large shape in the corner of his vision. "You see that... Right?"

He took a paw step closer, his eyes wide and watching. Breathing in the scents around him, all he mostly got was salt, and water, and grass... But he also smelt bird.

But no bird could possibly be that big?

Deerspark wrinkled his nose suspiciously. He flicked a muddy claw at the murky silhouette. "See?" He murmured, his voice suddenly dropping.

Tags; @sol.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!