Thread: The Skill Game!
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2024, 04:59 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: The Skill Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
Dunecall smiled at his clanmates gathering up in front of him, chatting about their own talents and the possibilities that this contest offered.

A little calico she-kit rolled just in front of him. "Oh, oh, slow down!" he said with a giggle, but he welcomed the little furball between his paws and chest with much pleasure.
"A talent, my little friend, is something you're really good at. Somethin to be proud of, you know?"

He winked at his friend Swiftfire, who was obviously intent on something for the game, then another little ball of fluff almost crashed into him. "Little Snowkit, of course you can!" He offered kindly, encouraging her with a smile. "And yes, you too, Tinykit. Show me, c'mon!"

He could not help but notice Azaleadrizzle amongst the group. The she-cat had a charming effect on Dunecall, and he was awkwardly aware of it... so he puffed out his chest and approached her, trying his best not to show any of it.
"Hello there, Azaleadrizzle. Are you joining the fun?" he asked casually, sitting down beside her with soft steps.

@JellyMoons @Tiabirb @Wispwillow @Red_Fang @finley.exe @Desert Rain Frog @CrimsonOaks

[I'll give you 5 more days to post your skills, since nobody has done it yet!]
"SparrowKit"

"Me next! Pleeeaaase!"The small tom-kit bounced around excitedly. Mothcloud smiled, "Calm down Sparrow, Your turn will come."she reassured him.