View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:45 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: January Gathering

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Maplepaw didn't respond. Not that she was trying to be rude or anything, but she just genuinely didn't know the answer. Most of the time, if one clan left, then all the others leave, too. It can't be a gathering without all four of the clans. But then, sometimes one clan wouldn't be there, so it'd be a three clan gathering, but then...

Ugh, she was overthinking again. Maplepaw had to give a response. "Yes. Prrrobably."

Heh... it was quite funny. At first, Maplepaw didn't really want to come. She was completely fine with staying in camp in her nest. But now... she didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay. Swanberry had been nicer than anyone Maplepaw had met. Maybe, if she could convince the leaders, then the gathering could continue. She wouldn't have to leave!

Maplepaw quickly snapped back to reality. Why would the leaders listen to a tiny apprentice like her? It would take all of the clans to have the leaders listen.

19/100
@Marigoldwhisper

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd