View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2024, 11:20 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
The silence of his lonely walk didn't last long, he could hear the snarky mews from his kid and the other odd child. Please... Rolling his eyes, he scoffed lightly at their antics. These kids lacked any other personality traits so they had to rely on being edgy. Because nobody understood them. HA! What a bunch of goons. Vulturefang carried, on letting his misconceptions of the troubled youth fly over his head. They could cry all they wanted. He didn't care.

The massive tom would've continued his mental bullying, but a stuttering voice stopped him. Ragged ears turning, he looked over his shoulder to spot Goopypaw. Oh thank god... It wasn't the emo one. Quietly listening to the little tom stumble over his words, he raised a brow. Okay.... Zero hunting skills... Lucky him. Hmmm, he could work with this. Letting the apprentice catch up, he sniffed. " Well ain't that the bee's knees..." muttering the words quietly with a breath of sarcasm, he decided to get off his high horse and help out." Forgetta 'bout it kiddo, I'll give ya paw since I'm feelin' a tad bit generous today." waving the kid over, he was halfway glad Goopypaw came to him. It was refreshing to see someone who wasn't being bitter.

"Alrighty, so first thing first. " he began. " Here's what I want ya to do. Get into a crouch like this...." hunching the broad shoulders, he folded down into a basic hunters crouch. "See? Simple stuff. After you do that, you kinda just scoot forward a bit like so..." stretching out the bent limbs, he stalked forward; large paws skimming over the grass. After the performance he rose to his paws and shook out his fur. " Easy peasy stuff, I promise. Now of course there's more to it, but we can start like that. Now go ahead and give it a shot. " sitting back on his haunches, he idly waited for Goopypaw to fail miserably or to somewhat succeed. For sanity sake lets hope it's the later.

( for times sake, we'll temporarily skip out on a posting order, since vulture is currently helping Goopy out. It'll go back to normal whenever everyone's done hunting)
| @Poprock @MangofDoom @dino. |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...