View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2024, 07:42 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Open Squirrelpaw Roleplay, I Guess??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Coconut had just caught a lizard, her first lizard. It was safe to say that Coco was pretty impressed with herself, prancing around as she carried it in her brown muzzle.

The Siamese was just taking a bit of time out to explore her neighborhood. She ended up wandering off farther than usual. But she new the way home like the back of her paw, getting there would be a cinch!

As she pranced, she noticed an odd earthy scent nip at her nose. Oh, it was probably only a wild cat. An orange one had visited her a few months ago. They were first hostile but eventually rounded out to be pretty okay.

Coconut stopped to steal a glance at the she-cat, her blue eyes big and curious.

To be honest, the poor cat looked quite scrawny, way too skinny. She didn't have as much muscle as many forest cats. But her scent smelt of the forest. How odd...

The kitty-pet knitted her brows in pity. Okay, she could give up a lizard, this molly needed it way more than she.

"Hey," Coconut mewed, her snowshoed paws cautiously approaching Squirrelpaw. "Y' alright?"

Squirrelpaw
Temporarily Exiled RiverClan Apprentice - 11 Moons
26 / 100

____

Squirrelpaw looked up to see the kittypet approaching her, her green eyes narrowing warily.

''I-I'm fine,'' The molly muttered. ''Thank you, though.''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.