Thread: Firefly Cove
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2024, 10:50 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
She wasn't sure it would ever not feel odd to have Firefly Cove as the closest landmark to camp. Redhawk let her gaze wander over the frost-covered meadow as she continued her trek back to camp, fish still in jaw. It was hard to pass by and not think about the bloody battle that had managed to win ThunderClan the cove. Before everything that had happened lately, she had found herself scared of the memories of that battle. Now? She wished she could go back and rip her claws through some fur.

She was about to leave when she noticed something... peculiar. There seemed to be a rather large branch that must've fallen during some point, and as her gaze traveled to the end of it - oh. Red paused briefly as she looked at the small creature trapped underneath, a dark-furred squirrel that seemed to have its tail stuck. Her heart ached for a bit and she padded over towards it. Upon seeing her the squirrel immediately shrank back as she dropped her fish to the side. "Hang on, little guy." Taking both of her paws (cracked pads and all), Redhawk managed to roll the tree branch off the squirrel's tail with a grunt.

It was no shorter than a blink of an eye that she had freed the creature that it was sprinting away faster than Red had ever seen. She twisted around and watched with amused twitching whiskers as it scaled a tree and disappeared in a tangle of branches. "So long!" she called after it, chuckling to herself and picking up her fish. Camp wasn't far, and soon she could give her aching muscles a break.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |