View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2024, 05:50 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Annihilate! [ Battle Event ]

Sharpclaw
ThunderClan | 18m | he/him
Agatha Kitty (+2) || Permanent Limp (-3)

Sharpclaw fell onto his back, but thankfully without Treepaw underneath him. A fast little apprentice, she was. He held back a snarl has the ground scraped against his wounded shoulder, gently turning himself over and replacing any sign of pain with a strained grin. Treepaw deserved at least that much. She had done so well and he wanted her to know it. Was she only pretending to be so clueless in the beginning? Because if not, then she's proved to him to have a lot of potential otherwise.

Still resting on the ground he looked up at her, "You did great kid. You've got a lotta potential in ya," Her mentor ought to be proud, a feeling he could only hope to achieve in his efforts to mentor others. Now he stood, wounded leg cradled back to his side, throbbing slightly in aggrivation at being touched.

"You seem real quick on your paws, an' I know a couple more moves that should work wonders for you against brutes like me," That was, if she even wanted to continue training with him. She'd flipped him so easily, and though he was proud of her for it, a whisper of shame still lingered in him for his obvious weakness. What would Hailstorm think of him now.

@SuspiciousMindz

Plumpaw - 15/100
ThunderClan | 6m | he/she/they
Agatha Kitty (+2) || Mind Reader (+3) || Silver Tongue

He felt his paw swipe across Fleckpaw's face and a look of worry flashed across his. He hadn't hurt her, had he? She looked fine enough and soon his playful smile returned. "I got you! I got you!"

Now he was bent low, rump in the air and tail swishing back and forth. "Now you try and hit me!" He'd give her a free hit, just to keep things interesting. It wasn't any fun if she couldn't hit him back, after all.

@Barnaby
–– Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ––

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 27th, 2024 at 05:55 PM.