View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2024, 05:36 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Ready, Set, Decorate! [All-TC Event]

Event [#event]

Call her sappy, but Violetfreckle felt a bit sad looking around the ThunderClan clearing. Not because of any cats, but because of how Starsdamned boring it looked. After moons of living in this Clan, she'd grown to miss the vibrant colors and odd trinkets that decorated the RiverClan camp. And while ThunderClan didn't have easy access to seashells, they did have plenty of pretty pebbles and a plethora of colorful feathers. There had to be more than this, too; Violetfreckle was sure her own creativity was limited. The tabby she-cat, feeling the best she had in days, made her way to the middle of the clearing and let out a yowl.

"Cats of ThunderClan! Gather here if you'd like to participate in a fun camp-decorating event! Calling everyone, kit to elder!" She stood in anticipation, looking side to side as cats hopefully gathered. In the back of her mind, she also took note of any rocks or trinkets that glittered under the winter sun. A small smile worked its way onto her maw as she realized there was more than enough material for what she wanted to do.

"Alright, nerds! I want y'all to take a quick look around camp. It's snowy and pretty, sure, but it's empty. Back in RiverClan, we decorate the dens with all sorts of trinkets to make 'em look nice and fancy. But I'm gathering you guys today because I know ThunderClan can do better. In fact, I'd like to propose a competition."

"Everyone will be decorating their respective dens! Warriors will decorate the warrior's den, apprentices to the apprentice's den, kits and queens to the nursery, and so on. I'll call out a material, and you have to find that material and figure out a way to decorate your den with it! There'll be three rounds, three different materials. Whichever den had the most decor at the end wins!" Violetfreckle felt a kit-like spark of energy come over her; this was going to be fun.

"Everyone ready? The first thing you need to find is a rock -- any rock will do! Find the prettiest, coolest, funkiest rock you can and decorate your den with it!"

How it works:

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; January 24th, 2024 at 05:47 PM.