Thread: Firefly Cove
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2024, 12:31 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

SNOOOOOOOOWWWW HUNTING!!!! It was just a random patrol really, Mudhound grabbing Violetfreckle for a nice hunt given the prey pile was juuuuust a little sparse. It'd be fun! Good bonding and for they'd get good food and Mudhound had been spending the trip happily chatting with the tabby about nothing and everything until they reached the outskirt.

Then there was finally a moment of silence as Mudhound seemed to get into a.... Argument? With a squirrel (though it was pretty clear for all the animal they could speak they could not speak squirrel) but was somehow succeeding in tempting it down from the trees before killing it.

Squirrel caught and buried Mudhound would shoot a grin at the molly, pleased with the catch and stalked through the brush to catch another creature.

Only to shriek.

You see, just through the bush in the clearing of the cove was a cat. A snow cat. And Mudhound had been nose to nose with it and was now panting in shock. Who could expect that in their defense though and when Violetfreckle emerged they'd yelp out a "WHO EVEN MADE THIS?!?!?!" still reeling.

@vellichor

Last edited by Rani; January 23rd, 2024 at 12:32 AM.