KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: The Skill Game!

Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator
-----------------------------

She was returning with her bundle of materials, though she froze in place witnessing the apprentice attack and scratch another cat, a kit no less! Her eyes flashed furiously and she hurried over, spitting out her materials as she did. But not a word came out. Dunecall was dealing with ...Beautypaw now, and Tinykit was being carried to the medicine den.

Apprentices attacking kits!? It didn't matter how mean a cat was, but this had been a game to display creative talents, not to bully and abuse anyone...

Dunecall's quick and stern handling of the situation was both a relief and a source of respect from Swiftfire. The tortoiseshell and white she-cat let her pale gaze linger on Dunecall, but Beautypaw's nonchalance....

"If you have any brains, leave now and don't come back," Swiftfire growled, "Any cat who attacks a helpless kit is nothing less than a rogue. How about I showcase my talent? I'll chase you all the way to the border and beyond without breaking a sweat..." The fur along her spine lifted, and Swiftfire slowly turned as Beautypaw strolled past. "Oh because let me tell you, once you leave this camp, I'll return the favor on Tinykit's behalf."

The long-legged warrior lashed her tail and hissed furiously at Beautypaw, her claws unsheathing. All friendly thoughts of a fun game was gone, and now, she was ready to drive this cat off without a glimmer of hesitation.

@Eveelution_2.0 @TaylorLover12 @Wingnettle