Thread: The Skill Game!
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2024, 09:28 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The Skill Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Shaking out her pelt, Silverpaw had just finished grooming her fur when some sort of commotion seemed to happen in the clearing. Her eyes shot up to see some warrior scold and apprentice who... It looked like the apprentice had injured a kit? Silverpaw grimaced. The audacity of the youth these days. When it seemed no other warrior was stepping up to take this kit to the medicine cat's den (despite her wary feelings towards it now), she scoffed and decided she might as well do it herself. She was forty-six moons after all, old enough to deal with these kinds of things.

Waving her tail at Dunecall to signal that she'd deal with the kit, the silver she-cat approached the child, just about catching that he wouldn't be able to walk himself.
"Don't move. I'm taking you to Lightningstorm."
She ordered as she leaned down to carefully pick the kit up by the scruff, sparring but a single way in the direction of the apprentice (Beautypaw...?) and warrior whom she was mostly unfamiliar with, then turning away to carry the kit to the medicine cat's den.

[ @Wingnettle @Eveelution_2.0 ]

MMM.... he groaned okay.. (im windclan btw)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!