View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2024, 12:18 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Cool wolfie's auction burrow ✦

careful traveler! watch where you step .. highly protected burrow to keep the cold and creatures out. traps lay .. but the wind is awfully bitter and cold tonight. you may rest here. i will keep you safe. in the mean time, take a look at my wares? if you have coin, i have much to offer. come, come. you will like.

✰‧₊˚✩彡⋆。˚✰
welcome to my auction burrow! unsure how often this will be used but hopefully more than once. there is no real telling, i tend to pivot from things. who knows !! not much to put here,, really soo let's get onto my terms of services b/c before you buy with coin, you must know the contract.

✰‧₊˚✩ terms of service 彡⋆。˚✰
☆ you may change the design as you see fit and do with it what you want but please do not resell for a higher price without additional art.
☆ adding onto the first star, please don't resell designs you bought with kk for actual irl currency. this does not apply if you bought the design with usd/etc
☆ please make sure to credit cryptidcanis (me!) for the design and if there is a base creator, make sure to credit them too!!
☆ if you do not follow the current stated bidding roles (such as the maximum increase) then your bid shall be discarded.
☆ by bidding you agree to follow this tos. if you do not, i will consume your soul.
☆ once you send me payment for the design i will send you the full-size version.
☆ ... that's it really, not much to it

✰‧₊˚✩彡⋆。˚✰
#1 : honeysuckle

base creator : engyYCH
wispy-furred chocolate brown tabby with lighter brown markings; grassy green eyes. often has vines around their legs and leaves in their tail.

starting bid : 100kk
minimum increase : 5kk
maximum increase : 100kk
auto buy : n/a

current highest bid : 600kk
end date : january 19th at 11:59 est

#2 : the morning dew after it rains

base creator : pickone
a blue-gray tabby with curly fur and large ears. bright blue eyes and often has daisies strewn into their fur.

minimum increase : 5kk
auto buy: n/a

current highest bid : 1900kk
*if the auction reaches 3500kk, it ends immediately and goes to the person who bid last

#3 : trick or treat?

base creator : sun_kaku
a sleek-furred calico with bright golden eyes

minimum increase: 5kk
auto buy: n/a

current highest bid : 2000kk
*if the auction reaches 3500kk, it ends immediately and goes to the person who bid last

✰‧₊˚✩彡⋆。˚✰
what is this, my dear traveler? these wares are not up for you liking? ..

* the wolf-fox frowns at you.

fine! if you insist, i can show you my special collection but it's costly. i will accept none of these.. kitty koins. no, i would like this.. uhm, "real money" !!! but .. i do not have any of these.. paypals? you humans tend to speak of. it's just, the payment is in steam giftcards and amazon giftcards . (pref. the latter)

,,, look you asked .. it is a special offer for a reason!!!

#4 : milkshake

a humaniod bunny dressed in rather pink/white colors with frilly clothes inspired by fairy kei / cutecore / etc. fashion.

starting bid : $5
minimum increase : $1
auto buy : n/a

current highest bid :
end date : january 30th at 11:59 est
*this is extended because i don't expect it to go quite far since this it is not an option to all wco members!!

✰‧₊˚✩彡⋆。˚✰

there is no real auction form but you do essentially state the amount of currency you're bidding and on what design! either list the number and/or the name please <3

Last edited by wolfie; January 18th, 2024 at 03:31 PM.