View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2024, 10:05 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [TANSYPAW FUTURE MATE FINDER] Love Blooms

grrr i accidentally deleted my placeholder and the other one or at least thats what wco shows me but oh well

FORM:
*Name: minkpaw
*Affiliation: riverclan
Link to bio or info page: here!
Personality: minkpaw seems to have a very positive outlook on life and live in her own little world, she is very caring, curious and always keen on helping others. she tries to always treat others with respect and make new friends. because of her constant need to keep up a good appearance and live up to what is expected of her, she cant seem to relax at night or during the times she should be resting, always worried others might see her in a negative light because of minor things she did (or didnt do). she is overall very active around camp and doesnt complain even when given less than pleasurable tasks.
Appearance: dark blueish grey with bengal pattern and silver eyes. her fur is medium length and well kept. she also likes to wear a variety of feathers in her fur, sure to switch them out for other colours once in a while.
Other info: she has a weak immune system (primarily during her younger years) and will probably stay apprentice for a while longer than the norm because she missed a lot due to illness. +extra: im likely to draw them every once in a while if they become friends/mates
*How active are you? (1-10): probably a 9, i have a horrible sleeping schedule but apart from that i normally check in every few hours or so/have the tab open while doing smt else and click on it to see if anything happened more often than i should probably.. and i have immediate push notification on sooo yeah.
*Why/How do you see these two getting closer?: minkpaw is a romantic at heart and also happens to be interested in herbs and healing due to her own prior illnesses. so she would probably try to hang around tansy and help her with herbs etc because she genuinely wants to learn and help others and because she likes tansy. if tansy doesnt reciprocate minks feelings she would continue to try and learn herbs and help tansy whereever she can anyway.
*Mention: @silver.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; January 11th, 2024 at 05:14 PM.