View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt's green hues slitted and then she shrugged a little as though she were already forgetting about arguing. "Believe what you will. It harms you, not me." She mewed, speeding up a little. There was no point in arguing with him, although she stopped at his next comment, her body tensing up. She had found that her calmer answers seemed to help avoid the more heated arguments. "I have never denied it. But I have never affirmed it either." She mewed, the tip of her tail flicking. It was becoming clear to her that she wasn't going to be able to prove to him she was actually sorry for what she had done. What was she doing here, anyways? She wasn't going to catch anything. "It's clear that you don't want my company. So I will not burden you will it any longer. Good day, Foxspring." She hissed through her teeth, before turning around and padding in the opposite direction. Her movements were tense, and it was hard for her to move very fast, which made it look as though she was reluctant to go- though she was in no mood to have this pointed out to her.
Foxspring merely stopped as the she-cat walked away suddenly. Although instead of following like a normal clan mate would've, the bitter tom shrugged. Her loss he confirmed with himself. He turned on his paws and began to pad back towards the frog he had caught earlier. It was simply easier for him to go back, retrieve his prey and continue back to camp. There was no point in trying to hunt no and with no one to prove himself to, Foxspring didn't feel the need to act all tough. He winced now, beginning to pad as fast as his breath would allow him at that moment. Soon he'd be out of this forsaken snow and back where he wanted to be from the start: his nest.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL