Thread: Object hunt!
View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2024, 10:07 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Object hunt!

DaylightPaw
8 moons
She/Her
ThC Apprentice

DaylightPaw smiled at how many other cats had joined.

'Okay everyone! Listen up!'

She waited for ears and eyes to be on her.

'Okay. So; How is this going to work? Good question!'

She paced, flicking her tail as she explained.

'Kits and Apprentices under 7 moons, you'll be staying in camp. Apprentices over 7 moons and everyone else, you'll be out in the territory. I have a list for each group.'

'Younger group; You'll be searching around camp and in dens. Don't go in BumbleStar's den, I don't want you to get in trouble. You'll be looking for:
  • A moss ball
  • A stick
  • A vine with 6 leaves on it
  • A round, blue pebble
  • A crow feather
  • A big leaf with hole in it'

'Everyone else, You'll be out in the territory. If you go to Haggard Ruins, go with a buddy. After HeronSnarl's death I don't want to risk it. Don't cross the borders and don't get into any trouble. You'll be looking for:
  • A tree with 5 sets of claw marks in it
  • A tree with no leaves.
  • A frozen puddle
  • A pile of snow.
  • A fallen tree.
  • Two birds nests.'

'I don't want you to actually bring these things to me since then no body else will be able to find them. I will trust that you aren't lying. Good luck, and have fun!'

POST ONE LOCATION SEARCH PER POST. NEXT POST WILL BE ON 01/10/24

MENTIONS:

@TheLostAmongTheStars - LightningPaw | @Cubeisdagoat - RatEye | @Wally Darling~ - DizzyPaw | @Barnaby - FleckPaw | @Katiethewolfchild - SunLeap, BeetlePaw, SheepPaw, DogPaw, MantisKit | @CrimsonOaks - MintWhisker | @Eraserhead - NightPaw | @Desert Rain Frog - SilverPaw, SilverStorm | @Alchemist Kitsune - SprucePaw | @Yunhos_Personal_Potato - LeafPaw, SummerPaw | @Leafy - LeafPaw | @GhostlyStarfinder - FeatherNose | @tallulah - RedHawk

If your oc is under 7 moons and they leave the camp, they will be brought back to camp and disqualified.

Last edited by Ladiebugg; January 6th, 2024 at 01:14 PM.