View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2024, 06:27 AM
Not as active anymore

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

──────────────
[ Deceptionsong | She/Her | 18 Moons ]
Riverclan Warrior | Post: 9
Purrks: Silver Tongue, The Collector

──────────────
"Different cats give out different punishments, some of them can be more violent than others" oh yea, that reminded her that it's been a loonnggg time since she talked to one of those guys. Not that she wanted to, honestly. Just saying. Can't even remember who it was...actually she probably never asked for that cat's name now did she? Deception rolled her eyes at Adderpaw's confidence "oh yea, how sad" she joked, knowing full well that she was no different during apprenticeship and...she still had some of the confidence as a warrior "well kiddo, being confident in yourself and such is completely fine as long as you don't get yourself into a mess because of it"

As Adder walked off Deception did the same, her blue hues looking for any willow trees that just so happen to be in riverclan's part of the border. She knew what they look like and could've sworn she saw one at some point. Been a while but she still remembered what they're like so this shouldn’t be hard at all

[Roled 20]
Aha! She knew she would find it quickly! A grin came across the warrior's face. Deception must’ve gotten better at this! What makes it great is that she was probably better at this than a couple of other warriors in the clan. Warriors. Since...being more skilled than kits and apprentices are quite...well it didn't really mean much as a warrior now does it? Now back to the herb collecting, She could definately pick some of the lower hanging ones easily from this tree. The young warrior carefully grabbed some of it with her jaws. Haha, Perfect, this was going according to plan and she didn't even have to go too close to the border more than she already did or wanted to [+6 Willow Leaves] Heheh. Now, she knew she could probably get some more willow leaves from this tree. Just look at those leaves! There's a bunch of them! Though she needed to get at least a few cobwebs because somebody didn't show up. Hey, at least she could go back here if Tansy ever tells her to go fetch some leaves from the sad lookin' trees and they don't have to share this with the shadowclanners considering the tree's in Riverclan's side of the border. Why are they so sad looking anyways? But that doesn’t really matter to her; She was doing great and she wouldn't want to not.

[Roled 9 2 w/The Collector purrk]
Would she be able to find some around this Willow tree..? Eh...maybe not but maybe yes. She wouldn't have had to do this if only somebody showed up. Extra work to cover up Bean...actually she doesn't want to cover up for Beanfloat. That guy deserves to get punished for not showin' up. So, this is more of a 'Deception still took the time to get some cobwebs even though Bean was supposed to be the one getting them, but he didn't because he didn't even show up'. Yea, take that however you want or whatever. Now, cobwebs..cobwebs. Searching for some cobwebs. No no no, none in there, they're definately here but where...? She seems to be better at locating Willow trees than digging for webs but she won't say anything about it. The warrior carefully looked through whatever logs or boulders though she ended up only finding one Cobweb. The she-cat gently grabbed the spider web with her paw [+1 Cobweb].

Of course, she couldn't bring back just one piece of Cobweb; That'll be embarrasing, won't it? So Deception just tried to find another one. While she was walking around, she noticed a cobweb. On shadowclan's side of the border. Damn, really? The world's going to do THAT to her? "...well.." She won't cross the border because even though it's tempting, she cares for her own safety and is smart enough not to but if only that piece of cobweb was on riverclan's side. The she-cat walked a bit further away from the border line, trying to seek out at least one more. That log looks like it could hold a spider web or two. Deception peeked into the log, finding a spider web with a spider on it. Well, she certainly wasn't expecting she'll have to go through any spiders. They're...disgusting and...weird. "Alright, can you leave now?" she pushed the spider away from the web before quickly snatching it [+1 Cobweb]. Sure maybe the spider needs a home but it could make another web easily. Even if not...well...she didn't really care for it. Okay then, now that that's over she could go back

Deception went back to where she and Adder split up, seeing the apprentice was already done with collecting the honey. Thank god Adderpaw wasn't too clumsy. "Ready to head back to camp, kid?" The answer's probably a yes or something among that since she really doesn't see any reason for them to stay here. Could've gotten more if somebody showed up. Why does she keep mentioning the fact that Beanfloat didn't show up in her head? Well Bean annoyed her more and more as the collecting progresses even without being there. Well he'll probably get punished for not showing up. Heheheh, at least he'll face his consequences
[Deception Inventory: 6 Willow Leaves, 2 Cobwebs]
╰─▸ ❝ @TheLostAmongTheStars [Adderpaw] || @/Beanz [Beanfloat]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; January 1st, 2024 at 08:26 AM.