Thread: [Approved] Kestrelskies
View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2023, 08:33 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Kestrelskies

Barkblaze | Male + He/Him | Starclan
Long-furred white cat with black spotting and green eyes.

The tip of his tail quivered and flicked upon hearing the other two council members' verdict upon the cat before them. Ultimately it was a verdict he agreed with- the young cat's answers had been satisfying enough for his own set of criteria as well. Of course he still held reservations, but that was with every cat. Stilling the quiver of his tail, the stern tom sat like a stone, his head angled to some degree with his chin upwards.

"It needn't be said but my verdict will be a yes as well. Take your second chance, and live Kestrelskies. Cherish the fact that you are alive, find the beauty in the world around you because being alive is a gift." Inhaling despite the need to, he would give Kestrelskies a nod. "You will return one day and will never experience life again. Do not let this sway you, but embolden you to who you are. Life is a temporary state. Take care."

With his piece having been spoken, and the verdict spoken true, Barkblaze would rise to his paws. Another cat having been given a chance at life.
@sol. @Rani @clarice.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; December 29th, 2023 at 08:33 AM.