View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2023, 10:43 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Enforcement Against Leaf-Bare [ Event ]

[ 9/100 ]
( @lesbianism - for the softsong mention )

Oh, no. No, no, no! He was shifting to collection duty already!? It was too soon, he hadn't had enough time to prepare himself, he wanted to push this back! Couldn't he go on wall duty instead? Anything else. Why not stay on decorating? Why did they have to rotate to begin with?

On shaky paws, he made his way after Softsong. He remembered that she was in his group, and since she was a warrior if he stuck close she could protect him if anything happened. His heart was pounding so hard it roared in his ears.

Curlypaw tried his best to push away any fearful thoughts of what could happen when he stepped paw out of camp. He'd only been out of camp once so far, but that was with Lavenderhaze. Going out when nobody was specifically assigned to look over him was scarier.

Maybe... maybe the key was to just get this over with as fast as possible. Find a few supplies, then make a break for it back to camp. Yes, that was the right way to do it.

Keeping one eye on Softsong the whole time, Curlypaw began looking for any supplies. He remained within a few tail-lengths of the camp the entire time, ready to dart back into the safety of the camp's walls if need be.

A little bit of looking produced a few shiny pebbles. Were these worth bringing back? They were certainly pretty; perhaps the decorating crew could make use of them. It was an easy way to get back to camp, that was for sure. Scooping up a pair of the pebbles, he hurriedly brought them back to camp.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.