View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2023, 03:20 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark
Default Re: push it to the limit (victims and perpetrators needed!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
So because I have an insatiable appetite for chaos and plot-building, I've decided to go ahead and create a little outsider plot to keep everyone on their toes. I'm hoping for this to be a medium-term plot, that slowly escalates until it eventually blows up in these cats' faces.

This group will consist of seven outsiders, the limit allowed on here without staff approval. These cats are all pretty much morally corrupt and at varying points on the spectrum of crazy. The only reason they haven't killed each other yet is because they all work together to satisfy their dark curiosities.

Their new interest is the Clans. They decide that they want to have a little fun with them. Their first course of action will be to draw lone cats they find near the outskirts beyond their Clan's territory, after which they will be kidnapped.

These cats will ambush and surround this cat once they've wandered over the border. The cat will be knocked unconscious, and then carried back to a random location in the outskirts. These cats are smart, so they'll use a variety of methods to draw these cats out and mask their scent trail.

They aren't looking to use this cat for ransom or blackmail. Rather, they want to use each cat they kidnap as a little experiment. Each kidnapped cat will be given the same wound- a deep, claw-shaped cut on their chest. The cut is deep enough to certainly leave a scar.

Poppy seeds will be used to keep the kidnapped cat in a very drowsy state the entire time, so they are unable to fight back. Once the wound has been dealt, the cat will be taken back to a location near their Clan's territory (but separate from where they were kidnapped) and left.

These cats want to see what will happen if cats begin appearing in all four Clans with the same exact scar, retelling the same experiences. I hope to use this same group for other ideas of mine as well, but for now this is what they'll be doing. I'll discuss these ideas with the roleplayers of the other perps once they're chosen (also open to your ideas as well!). One of them will need to have the Herbal Knowledge perk so they know how to use poppy seeds.

I'll be using a new character of mine for this group, which means that I need six other outsiders. Like I said above, these cats are all morally corrupt and varying degrees of crazy. I'd love to see some really unique cats come out of this!

Adult cats (12+ moons) only for the perps, as they need to be able to help overpower any Clan cat they come across. Any age is fine for victims, these cats won't discriminate from apprentice to warrior.

I'll want victims from all four Clans. Your cat will need to have the above-described scar after this experience, as that's very critical to this plot. Since they're going to be in and out of consciousness the whole time, they also will only remember bits and pieces of the experience.

For the outsiders, I'm going to be a little picky with who I select, since I want to be sure this group lasts for some time! For victims, doesn't matter. FCFS until we're overloaded with cats haha

No proper form here, be creative! Just make sure to tell me about their personality, appearance, age, name, and anything else you feel is relevant!

Name:
Age + Rank:
Clan:
Do you agree to have your cat get the scar described in the plot:
Other:
Tag: ( @Cherry~)
Sound's fun
ill have a perpetrator
Name: Duckling
Personality: Cunning, Playful, and full of tricks
Appearance: a really small white turkish van with one orange ear
Extra: He likes pretending he is an injured kit to trick clan cats into pity then making them do things for him.
@Cherry~

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions

Last edited by Kieran.; January 2nd, 2024 at 03:38 PM.