Thread: [Approved] Kestrelskies
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2023, 11:03 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Kestrelskies

Snowleopard | Female + She/Her | Dark Forest
White cat with black bengal markings and blue-grey eyes.

There it was, the will to live and not just survive. To balance the bad of necessary bloodshed with the good of the finer emotions. It was one thing to go back to fight for ones clan and not even necessarily bad, but it was far more to live for those that made your heart burn.

Kestrelskies (and in Snowleopards mind it was Kestrelskies, her lament over not deserving a full warriors name wasnt warranted) would go back with the wariness of death she lacked before and motive to stay alive. However it wouldnt be a life of terror of dying again, of that Snowleopard was sure. It'd be one of passion with new goals.

"I find myself pleased with your answers. My answer is yes as well." And with that Kestrelskies would have enough to go back, though generally even when the verdict was decided the third would still speak their mind. It was simply polite. So even as the molly spoke her tail flicked, gesturing to Barkblaze to continue after her. "I wish you well in your second life, and warn you not to squander it. No ones ever been given a third, yet.
Do not sit idle in fear of returning but do not go reckless with the idea that death is not final, as for many it is. For you, one day, it will be. Make what youre given worth it.

Goodbye and Good luck Kestrelskies. And if Barkblaze has wisdom for you I recommend you take that with the seriousness it deserves as well. You might need it."

Life was wonderful but not easy, after all.

Last edited by Rani; December 24th, 2023 at 11:04 PM.