View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2023, 02:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: cel's cats

Mistypaw
❀❀❀❀
name - mistypaw
- misty for her often closed way of living and how there is a border of "mist" in front of her emotions (she never wants to tell anyone)
- paw is the required clan suffix
past names - mistykit, mistypaw, stormpaw
clan - riverclan
rank - apprentice
past ranks - kit
gender - female, afab
pronouns - she/her
age - 35 moons

allegiance description - gray tabby with one amber eye, the other one is covered with a scar
detailed description - Mistypaw is an average sized gray tabby. Her fur coloring is more on the lighter side of gray, and while her stripes are definitely a different color, they aren't too different from her base coat. What is most noticeable about her is perhaps her scars. Most significantly, there's a big scar that draws across her left eye. She is unable to see from that eye. On her neck, she has claw marks that go pretty deep, looking like a death wound - which they were, because she died once and the scars remained. On multiple places of her pelt there are small scars, although they aren't noticeable upon first glance. Her one eye that's not wounded is a deep amber color that has a slight copper shine to it.
reference - her album

personality overview - to be done
traits -
+ kind, helpful, clever +
= sensitive, curious, quiet =
​- insecure, reserved, shy, traumatized, depressed -
personality type - to be done

purrks - mind reader
plots - n/a

positive
birdsnow - "birdy is such a great friend, my best buddy forever! we've been through so much together and i will protect her at all costs. no one hurts her on my watch!"

fawnlight - "she was an amazing medicine cat for riverclan and a sister to me. i.. i miss her so much."

silversnow - "she was so amazing and felt like.. more than a friend. i wonder where she is now."

neutral
tbd

negative
tbd

❀❀❀❀

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; January 4th, 2024 at 01:07 PM.