View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:51 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Smallpines

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
A twist in her chest had Redhawk smiling to Fernwillow, hopefully conveying that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. She let the tip of her tail brush her Clanmates shoulder with a small nod. "Good t-thinking. Biting o-odd plants t-that aren't familiar." It really was, and not just something she was saying to make her Clanmate feel less awkward. Looking at Daylightpaw, Red nodded her head towards the part of Smallpines she was heading off to. "N-Nice to work with y-you again, Daylightpaw. You r-ready to c-collect some borage?" Everything seemed calm and collected, which would hopefully make the patrol go over smoothly.

Spotting a clump of flowers that appeared to have the blue and purple coloring that Drizzlecloud had mentioned, the reddish-brown warrior trotted over a few paces and sniffed at the leaves. Her nose touched them and they were definitely fuzzy. Then, parting her jaws carefully, she took a small bite of the leave. Immediately the taste made her scrunch her nose up and her fur bristle a bit. "D-Definitely bitter," Red chuckled as she used her paws to harvest the flower from the ground, licking the air to try and rid the bitter taste from it.

[ @Micanomancy @Ladiebugg - i sincerely apologize for the delay! the mentions got lost for me ;w; ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |