Old December 20th, 2023, 02:23 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Woodclan/flareclan border,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post

~Sorrowfury~

Sorrowfury's face was serious hoping the Woodclan leader wouldn't mind the tag along, of course all the reason the bring her deputy was to give her deputy the experience of what they would do in the future when she is not able to lead. Her ears flickered as the Woodclan leader spoke and looked at her deputy, once the staring was down and the leader spoke, she nodded. Her blue eyes meeting the leaders gaze as she spoke"Yes... With leafbare among us there is much to discuss, as I am sure you have some things to discuss like me" She spoke properly and respectfully, not wishing to move the interaction on the wrong path.

Python Star

Ahh, the discussion of LeafBare. Woodland Clan had to push the hardest to survive during leafbare seeing as they rely on there darker pelts not to betray them. Albeit a miserable and consistent fail. Thankfully the trees compactness took some of the snow from the ground for a little bit longer but it was always dreadful getting a face full of snow as your tree walking. Blinking away the thought and returning to the conversation she gave a nod of acknowledgement at SorrowFury’s words ‘I do, I’m to warn you about a few new clans nearby my side of the Territory. They shouldn’t even come close to here from the forest being such a labyrinth to rouges and loners but I’m obliged to tell you anyhow. A fox, a badger, and a cat. And I’m looking to have a guards den built within the border here if that’s seen as just fine with you. That’s all of what I’ve to discuss for the moment, as I assume our alliance is clearly going swell?’ Python was so unbearably eager to get moving, she managed to swallow down the awkward energetic feeling and instead had as serious of a face as she could. In terms of the alliance clearly both sides were putting all the effort they could to maintain it as professional, that was what Python Star was trying to do anyhow.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!