View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2023, 04:36 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: December Gathering

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
Sitting in the back had its advantages - like noticing a WindClan warrior being overly affectionate with a... was that a ShadowClan cat?? And ShadowClan hadn't arrived yet, or Bravebird hadn't seen the tyrant queen appear on the sand. Still it looked way too close for comfort and it drew a small snarl from the lilac lynx-point as she narrowed her eyes at the two and rose from her seat to pad over. Thankfully they were near the back so as to not disturb anything - however she knew that this ShadowClan cat would likely get a claw to the head for running ahead of his leader.

"Running ahead of your leader to a gathering seems awfully kit-like," she couldn't help but retort to the ShadowClan tom who was nuzzling Fourshadow. Brave didn't bother to hide the disgust and disproval from her gaze as it raked over the WindClan tom. "Do you like consorting with ShadowClan toads of the kit variety often, Fourshadow?" Her scathing words came out sharp and blunt, a tired look in her eye. What in the hell had happened to WindClan in the moons she had been gone? Turning belly-up at their Clanmates being killed and nuzzling ShadowClan??

[ @Wordle don't mind her she's just a little spitfire and doesn't like shadowclan sdjfs ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |