View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2023, 07:25 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sharpen the claws, bare the fangs [WC Training Event]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Aaaaaaaalright that's a good number of cats! Honestly Crowtooth was downright proud of the number of young cats who gathered, taking the initiative to get training and not just bank on their mentors doing all the teaching. It showed they were eager to protect themself and their clan and would stand up against the scum besieging their borders.

Cats who stood up for themselves lived to become great, now they just needed to be shown how.

With his typical crooked grin the tom turned to Bravebird @birdie , rasping "Good turn out. Love ta see 't. 'm gonna get started wit' my group, take yers on yer own time 't looks like ya got less so 't might bear waitin'." So after an affectionate flick of his tail against her side he padded off and called out, kicking things off.

"Beginners! On me, we're gettin' started yall!"

Padding over to his own dummy the tom started showing the move.
"The base o' any fight 's yer claw swipes or bites! 'ts basic an' most cats know 'em instinctively buuuut there's some tips ta make things hit harder!"

The tom lashed out, claws out against the dummy, rearing slightly right before it hit to lean forward as the blow connected, increasing the impact.
"As ya saw if ya rear onto yer back legs and drop down as ya hit yer body weight will be added to the hit! Also ya can curl yer paw 'n after ya swipe to do more damage 'cuz then yer claws hook an' tear when they hit.

As fer bitin'...." The tom shrugged, wheezing in a breath "'ts bitin'. Bitin' matters more on where ya hit. 'f ya can 'n any strike aim fer the eyes, nose an' ears on the head. On the body try an' get the neck/throat, belly, heels, or anythin' squishy. These spots can end flights fast or disable yer enemy. So try out hittin' those spots on yer dummies!"

With that the tom released the group to the exercise, stepping back to observe and advise.

• As a reminder if you write over 100 words of your cat attempting the move you'll get advantage and double your chances of success!
  • Rolls/results and the next move will be out in 48 hours! They only get cooler from here~

@Cherry~ Curlypaw @ChristmasFawn Nightpaw @Katiethewolfchild Birdpaw, Catapillerpaw, Snakepaw, Foxpaw @Ladiebugg Duskpaw @Dust Lilacpaw @ChaosBringer. Whisperingpaw @GhostlyStarfinder Beastpaw @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! Orangepaw @Cinnamon~ Poppypaw @Pangoligon Springpaw

Last edited by Rani; December 15th, 2023 at 07:25 PM.