View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2023, 05:32 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Charm dips her head in greeting. Her heart beats faster, both at the sudden meeting (although she'd been waiting for exactly this) and the cat's battle-hardened appearance. "Hello! I'm called Charm. I heard there's a group of cats living in this territory. WindClan?" she asks. "I was hoping to join, if you'll have me." She hopes, of course, they'll be willing. She's been living on her own for the better part of her short life, and the few cats she has met have been unfriendly or downright hostile.

Twilightstar continued to stare at the molly as she gave her name and of course, added the fact that she was looking to join WindClan. "You can call me Twilightstar, WindClan's leader." She relied on the greeting. The cat didn't look like trouble, and was rather young, maybe around an apprentice's age. "What do you even know about the clans?" Twilightstar asked curiously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Pumpkin stared the cat up and down, her jaw hanging open. She didn't know whether to feel excited, shocked or terrified that such stories about wild cats would be true. She shivered but her fur flattened some. If this was a wild cat did that mean it was going to hurt her, was her mother right, did these cats eat other cats? Was this cat going to eat her?!

No, her voice was too nice, but maybe it was an act, a trick to get her off guard, was she going to have to eat other cats if she joined them? The thought left her disgusted and she gagged, maybe if she just stayed still she wouldn't be looked at as the next meal.

With a shaky voice, she asked "A-are you going to eat me..?" As the words left her mouth she felt stupid, why would a cat eat another cat? No time for asking questions now, she had to keep her guard up, wait why was she scared? She faced some of those street cats before, there would be no reason to be scared here, right?

Quickly, Pumpkin cleared her throat "I came looking for the wild cats, you are a wild cat, right? Uhh, I am hoping you don't want to eat me because I am definitely not at all tasty!"

Twilightstar decided to take a seat a good tail length away from the kittypet, and coiled her tail around her paws. She parted her maw, tasting the air trying to breathe in something other than the fear scent, and double-check that she didn't need to be on her guard. Once she was certain that there were no predators within the area, she returned her attention to the pregnant queen.

She didn't look like she was harmed or injured, no need to immediately take her to Cowtuft or Lightningstorm. It's been some time since Twilightstar found a queen lurking around her territory, the last one she had met... Twilightstar shook the thought away. When the she-cat finally uttered something, Twilightstar didn't bother hiding the eyeroll she gave her. That was a very dumb question that she expected to come out of a kit's maw, not a queen soon to be a mother herself.

She continued with the whole eating thing despite how foolish it sounded. "Kittypet, it doesn't seem like you understand in the slightest what you are getting into." Twilightstar meowed, unwilling to humor the she-cat. "You know nothing of the trouble you're getting yourself into. Why don't you go back home to your twolegs, the wild is no place for the likes of you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

"So.. I kinda-sorta-maybe got mad at a trio of kits and tried to kill them only for a demoted apprentice known as Frostpaw- currently Frostkit- to intervene and end up losing half his face..." Weaseltooth spoke awkwardly.

The leader's ears jerked back immediately at the confession. "While I appreciate the fact that you're being truthful, not that it would have been helpful to lie, I'm not sure about bringing you into my clan with such a short and violent temper. It seemed like you were exiled for a good reason." Twilightstar spoke bluntly without mincing her words. He got himself into the situation, she didn't see the need to be nice about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
Little ray
She/her

When life is gone there is still hope
---------

Despite the injuries she had from the encounter of the damn badger, she still had hope for a lot of things, and probably more hope if she made it into the clan. The little kit tilted her head slightly as Twilightstar didn't talk for the longest time, she quickly hunched up as the leader tentatively moved towards her, as the leader lowered her head to sniff the kit, she relaxed a bit. And once the leader was done she relaxed fully. Words finally left the leaders mouth which caught her attention intently, she nodded before lowering her ears to her head. Of course out of all of the predators she encounters the biggest and meanest aggressive predator, A Badger!, The molly twitched her nose as the leader mentioned her collar and seeing a few cats to help her injuries, of course both wounded real good to her she still has to put up with the stinging wounds, and her injured leg.

The collar mention quickly made her aware she still had it, and once again she bite at it and tried to break it off but she still couldn't. Almost a gloomy look appeared as she kept trying, unaware of herself that the leader was still with her .

@Moonraven

As the kitten went back to biting at the collar with no success, flickered her tail underneath the kitten's chin to better catch her attention. "Here, let me have a try." The WindClan mewed soothingly while leaning in to inspect the contraption around her neck. She could see where the kitten had been gnawing on it, but it wasn't hard to tell that the smaller teeth failed to do the trick. Twilightstar didn't want to yank it over her head, she doubted it would hurt too much however she'd rather avoid accidentally having the collar rub against the wound on the kitten's face.

Decisively, Twilightstar worked on nipping at where the kitten had already been gnawing, gradually working her sharper large fangs through the fabric until after one hard bit the collar wilted and snapped in two. The leader quickly used her tail to whisk the contraption off the kitten's neck and onto the ground. "There we good." That took a bit of time but it was off now.

"So how about coming with me? I have some cats that can help you with your injuries." Twilightstar encourages. "I don't want you walking on that leg, so how about you climb on my back?" She decided to avoid using the word badger ride, assuming the word badger would be a bad association, and wasn't sure if kittypets even knew what badger rides were. She could scuff the kitten, but she was worried bout bothering her injuries if the kitten was just stuck hanging from the leader's maw.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training