Old December 14th, 2023, 04:23 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: OceanClan (SIGN-UPS.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Name: Farhorizon
Looks: Tall, muscular black and brown tabby with a scar over one of his dark blue eyes.
Personality: Stoic, brave, respectful, and kindhearted.
Role: Warrior
Disabilities, Mental problems, Etc: A long scar over his eye, in that eye his vision is blurry.
Stats (Op.): (Can you explain upon this a little farther?)
Active level 1-10: 8-9/10
Other: He attacked a shark once to save a kit, he was thrown upon a rock and wasn't able to save the kit, which gave him that scar. The clan believed his injury was enough of a punishment, but he's disgraced by the clan.

Maybe him and Bubblestar have some sort of relationship? But they hide it, because the clan would frown upon Bubblestar's relationship with "a shark killer."

Mention: @Spookez.

Ahhh this is great. But to explain, stats are like "Fighting skill." or "Durability." that sort of stuff. Keep it balanced and between 1-10 and it should be fine!

Bubblestar might be "Friends" with him before the shark attack, but really she's taken a liking to him and her crush grew even stronger when she knew he was brave enough to fend off a shark.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁