Thread: [Rejected] William
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2023, 04:00 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: William

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Lichenflood
He/him | Dark Forest Spirit
Presence among the Clans? A snort from Lichenflood as the tom pads through the thick darkness that concealed him and the rest of the Covenant, piercing eyes fixated on the cat before him. He was not of any Clan and instead seemed to be a pesky outsider. It was rare that cats with no Clan blood ever made it to the starry afterlife, so by that fact alone he was intrigued. At the mention of having killed his daughter, the family-oriented ancient WindClan warrior let out a sharp snarl and gave a lash of his tail. He seemed genuine, but the tom would have a hard time listening to much else after that admission.

"I've seen bits and parts of your life - the way you seemed to tear through RiverClan's ranks to get your son. What were your plans going to be, if you did manage to get him, hmm? Perhaps you would've killed him like you did with your daughter?" Absolutely disgusting if he was asked. Already this cat was not off to a great start. The only reason Lichenflood wasn't outright denying him altogether was that he was an outsider, and had amassed a pretty extensive family from what he had seen.

"Why reincarnation? Why not go back as yourself and face the mistakes you created? Find your family and re-strengthen your bond with them?"

[ @Cubeisdagoat ]
"I would apologize to Charredpaw for all I did. I will make up for what I did. Elizabeth won't even speak to me. I've no clue where Evan or Michael are and their mother is still alive." William sighed.