Thread: [All] 1 Finder for 3 Cats
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2023, 11:33 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default 1 Finder for 3 Cats

Hello!!!!

Three of my lovely sibling (soon to be) apps need mentors!!! (All mentors that sign up do have a choice to be a parental figure to these cats)

Shadowclan
7 1/2 moons
Starting with my ever so feisty Kurt or now Turtlepaw in SC, this tenacious she-cat loves to brag on how powerful she can / will be! I’m mainly wanting a calm & chill mentor to deal with her power hungry shenanigans but a chaotic mentor is fine too!!!!
[ Mentor spot taken!! 1/2 friends ]

Riverclan Is now Moonpaw!!
7 1/2 moons
Now for my first ever kit I made, Moonkit! She’s been in the kit position for the longest now only thing she needs is a caring soul cat or even a dark and brooding cat. She’s constantly worried that if she gets close to anyone emotionally that they might parish like her “papa” (Beanstar) or even get sent away like her siblings.
[Mentor spot taken!! ]

[belongs to Spartan-117 now!!!]
Here’s my eldest (few weeks) baby! Thunderclan
7 1/2 moons
Bats (Batkit) is the upmost caring of the three, when there’s a problem he tries his best to situate the conflict. He just needs a mentor that can help him with his over worrying and to help him understand that though he may mess up and may make rash decisions, it won’t be so bad that everything will fall apart.

This is also a relationship finder too!!! So here’s available / optional relationships

Best friend (1/4) *one for each cat :] *
Friend (2/4) *2 for each*
Bully/bullies (doesn’t really matter to me)
Crush (0/2)

If any other plot ideas or questions please don’t hesitate to vm me

Form
How frequently are you active :
Which cat are you mentoring :
If your not mentoring then what role would you like :
If a mentor would you like your cat to be a parental figure / possibly adopt :
Name :
Description :
Personality :
Mention me : @FruitBatz

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 6th, 2024 at 04:28 PM.