View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2023, 07:31 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Thunderclan, come on down and bond with each other!

Event [#event]

Moonheart breathed deeply. She shook nervously as she watched The clan gather round. She took a deep breath, shaking her nerves out. “H-hello everyone.. are you bored? I know I am! So, join in the fun! We’ll be bonding together! Talking! Playing games like moss ball! Collecting! And more! So come on down and join!” Moonheart started nervously and then she got into it, her anxiety dissolved. She smiled and then asked; “What are your questions?”. She smiled at Blacknight, Rainkit and CloudKit.

Rules:
1. Real prizes will be given! KK, will vary.
2. This event goes from Dec. 9th to Dec. 25th: Christmas Day!
3. No unrealism! Only do as a cat could.
:3 @BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Rani @Fawnhearted @5N0W_5H43 @rudolph @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @birdie @peppermintbubble. @Bean_The_Transformer @Tecumori @Zei Fenugreek @ChristmasFawn @sol. @MockingRabbit @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @Caspian @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @coldwind @Spookez. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @Ymir @FruitBatz @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Barnaby @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @FrostyGalaxy @K1TTEN @Sunii @RavenzzGlow @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopardsnow @paris @Jungle @TheLostAmongTheStars @Moondrop @hawkboi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @endlesshax @Luck @Firestar512 @_Eclipse_ @Moon Shark @KittyKombat7860 @chickadee @Eraserhead

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)

Last edited by Swiftheart <3; December 9th, 2023 at 07:32 AM.