View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2023, 08:36 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: written were history by victors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Plumkit
TC | Kit | He/Him | 4 moons
Agatha Kitty | Silver Tongue | Mind Reader
Plumkit frowned a little, disheartened to hear that his clan had once been defeated in the past. Well, at least it wasn't totally destroyed or anything. If Plumkit had learned anything from this story it was that he should never fall in love. Period.

If Stonestar had simply never fallen in love he would have never gotten murdered, and better yet, ThunderClan would have never been attacked in the first place. It was becoming obvious to Plumkit; love was something that made you make dumb decisions, so it would be smarter to avoid it in general.

Shockkit's voice caught his attention, and only then did he realise just how loud her voice actually was. Plumkit wrapped a paw around her shoulder and attempted to pull her down to his level. A difficult task with him being so puny and weak compared to her. So instead, he used her shoulder as leverage to pull himself closer to her ear.

"Hush Shockkit! No one else is supposed to know!" he hissed quietly. He suddenly didn't regret keeping the details of his plan a secret. "It's a secret... remember?" Hopefully no one had caught on to her blunder. Perhaps he still had a chance to salvage his plan...
SHOCKKIT

Shockkit frowned, regretting her decisions. "You're right, you're right. If everybody knows 'bout our prank, then it won't be as sweet." She whispered, pleading, "But please, I need to know more. When is it? What are we gonna do? Who are we gonna do it to? I volunteer my brother."
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!