Old December 6th, 2023, 02:45 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: We wish you a merry kittymas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenzzGlow View Post

Event [#event]

Icebeam had nothing else to do beside train Albatrosspaw, who she hadn't seen lately. Eh, might as well drag Tigerfang into this, it's not like her brother was doing anything important. And the last event the silver tabby hosted gained some traction. Tigerfang annoyedly hobbled over to assist his sister. "What?" Icebeam was hanging cobweb decorations with flowers hanging in them(made by yours truly, thanks to her incredulous Silk Spinning skills. Tigerfang added some more stuff in the decorations. Icebeam sighed. Now that everything ready, time to get this started. "ShadowClan!" Tigerfang yowled, taking his sister's words out of her mouth, "Come over here if you would like to participate in this event." Icebeam glared at her brother for the interruption. "Anyways, this event is about gift-giving, and spending time with our kin. Everyone who participates will be assigned a cat, and you will have to make a gift for them." Tigerfang decided to interrupt his sister yet again. "Do not tell anyone who you'll be gifting to. Any specific things you'd like? Tell us about it. And-" It was Icebeam's turn to interrupt. "I'll teach you how to wrap your gifts, I stockpiled a helluva lot of spiderwebs for this."

Next post will be on the 16th
Shadowheart and Darkheart walked over. Dawnheart followed.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)