Thread: [Rejected] Adderhaze
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2023, 06:59 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Adderhaze

Barkblaze | Male + He/Him | StarClan

Barkblaze cast his gaze towards the "warrior" that was asking for another chance at life. He found himself more than displeased and dissatisfied with the given reasons why they deserved life again.
He nearly scoffed when this youngling nearly demanded he be brought back, and whined about how he needed a second chance.
He would have considered Adderhaze in a more.... Positive light, had he not made it blatantly clear that he'd squandered the life he'd been given. To describe the most simple of joys that even an apprentice could experience with ease, and claim that having missed out was reason enough to go back.
Bah.
All it showed was that he never seized his own opportunities to make the most of his life. It would be a waste to send such a meek individual back out into the world.
He promised to make the most of his second chance now, but would he really do anything of substance should he be allowed back? And to think, he'd initially believed he may have had potential when all he'd know was that Adderhaze had died in battle.
He cleared his throat to speak up.

"You may have died a warriors death in the heat of battle, but that is where any interest in allowing you to return ends, and that isn't enough. You do your case no favours by admitting that you took no chances in life to seize opportunities to truly live. Say we let you go back, how do we know you won't simply live another, equally as passive existence as your first one?"
He lowered his head and gazed right into Adderhaze's eyes.
"Your time in the afterlife need not be so bland and unfulfilling. You claim you've never known the rush of victory, but you needn't be alive to experience it. You can find meaning in death."
Barkblaze leaned forward, tilting his head.
"Or do you intend to squander your time in StarClan as you did in life? Will you simply hide away and mope of we deny you this? Are you just another sad, pitiful soul who does nothing to improve their situation while still demanding chances not afforded to everyone?
Or will you prove me wrong?"

[ @Ambereyes ; @Leafy ; @peach ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.