View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2023, 02:09 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Skyclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Skyclan Camp: a hollow space made of rocks and long, drooping moss. A small stream blocks kits from leaving camp as it runs right in front of the entrance to camp.

Skystone: The Gathering place for the Clan during meetings. A large smooth stone set in the back of the camp by the leader's den.

Medicine cats den: a hollow rock cave with cracks and pockets of missing rock pieces. Very safe from floods as it is risen off the group a few pawsteps.

Leader’s den: a den behind the skystone with optimal privacy. A cave with drooping moss hiding the entrance.

Warriors den: a cave to the right of the entrance, a few flat rocks lead up to the den entrance. Drooping moss hides most of the entrance.

Apprentices den: a hollow log that was washed into the camp a long time ago

Nursery: a hidden nock that's hidden from the front of camp. Warm and safe, it's well hidden by drooping moss.

Elder’s Den: farther from the camp entrance it's also in a hollow part of the fallen tree, a thin wall of stones separating the two dens.

Territory: a vast forest of ancient sycamores and pines of all ages.

Rapid creek: a creek with a fast flowing current. Apprentices are warned to stay away from there without an adult cat with them. Fish and voles are plentiful here.

Ancient Sycamore: a fallen sycamore were prey is plentiful but snakes have been known to make their burrows underneath the rotting wood

Clan Sign ups
Placeholder plz!

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿