ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Check-Ups! [ Event ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar single eye shifted from Frostpaw to the bodies being brought out of the dens. She pinned her ears back as she counted the number of den. Her gaze drifted back to Frostpaw as the apprentice muttered something about dead. As much as she wanted to be consumed by grief, sadness, and emotions like others, Twilightstar needed answers.

With some reluctance, Twilightstar drew away from the hysterical apprentice, doing her best to block out the wails and screech of anguish. Berryfrost, Stickpaw, Whiskerwing, and... poor little Foxkit. So many clanmates lost far too soon. All the more reason to figure out what was going on. Was this another outbreak of snow-fever? Was this related to Lilypool's death? How did they stop this?

Peachfrost's screeching voice and blatant accusation toward Cowtuft had Twilightstar turned to face the molly. The cold glare the she-cat gave her had Twilightstar's fur bristling in agitation. She was not helping here at all. The nonsense that was spewing from her maw was only causing more trouble. Twilightstar bit back a snarl as Whisperingpaw quickly his temper on Cowtuft, blindly blaming the medicine cat.

Cowtuft looked as hurt and alarmed as everyone else with the deaths, possibly more so concerning it was his and Lightningstorm's responsibility to ensure something like this didn't happen. Softsong, Beetlecrest, and Wildstorm spoke out against Peachfrost's blind accusations, even one of the kits, Spottedkit, voiced their disbelief.

"Enough!" Twilightstar raised her voice as she marched to the center of the commotion. "No one knows what caused these deaths, and there is nothing proving that it was done with malicious intent or purpose. WindClan has dealt with mass sickness and deaths before, as Beetlecrest has pointed out. It was not that long ago, and it wouldn't have been resolved without Cowtuft and Lightningstorm. I don't care what omens or prophecies said, Cowtuft has proven time and time again to be nothing but caring and loyal to his clanmates putting their health above even his own time and time again."

There was not much anyone could say or do that could convince the WindClan leader that Cowtuft had purposely killed his clanmates. There was no evidence to confirm that and for as long as Twilightstar's known the medicine cat, the softy didn't have a mean bone in his body. However, that didn't mean he was absolved of all responsibility. As much as Twilightstar loved the medicine cat like her own kit, if he couldn't figure out what was going on here...

"Cowtuft," Twilightstar called to the medicine, knowing that the accusations thrown at the tom were going to leave him in quite a state. But she needed him present now, he's been doing a decent job of keeping himself together so far. "Take Berryfrost's body into the medicine den with you. Examine her along with the rest of the dead and figure out what's going on here. I don't know isn't going to cut it anymore. If you can't give me or the clan an answer for these deaths, you will be held accountable. You may face a demotion or exile." The leader meowed solemnly.

Twilightstar would have liked to speak with Lightningstorm, but that could hold off until later. Twilightstar would have to visit both medicine cats once the clan had settled down some to go over everything that happened here. Perhaps they were overlooking something.

"Peachfrost, I want you out." Twilightstar turned her sharp gaze to the molly. "I don't want to see you around WindClan. I don't trust you around the clan or the medicine cats." The she-cat before the leader was not the same she-cat Twilightstar had once trusted to serve WindClan and take care of the clan's health. She could understand the she-cat's grief with losing a kit, but the accusations that were thrown at Cowtuft... The fact that she said she was willing to kill him... and the vile glares that had shifted from leader, deputy, and medicine cat.

Twilightstar didn't need the extra trouble. Much like Cowtuft, Twilightstar had adored the feisty feline like one would a daughter, but cats changed clearly. Peachfrost proved that. The molly's claws unsheathed as she lashed her tail.

"The rest of you, return to your dens. If you have problems you may come and speak to me about them. This event is over."

Wheattail padded to her leader with a small but respectful dip of her head. "Orangepaw agrees with Peachfrost, I think you want to have a talk with him, he said he'll only believe word's from your mouth."

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3