Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

ThunderClan Skypaw Adoption

[base by Supurrnovae on DA]

*-Skypaw, ThC Apprentice-*
7moons, he/him

=====

Relations

Mother: Cottondove (formerly), Maxine (current); a ginger classic tabby, lives as a kittypet with her mate and one of her daughters
Father: Romeo; an f3 bengal, lives as a kittypet with his mate and one of his daughters [NPC]
Siblings: Lightkit; brother - deceased, stillborn [NPC] // Nettlekit (formerly), Candy (current); sister - lives with her parents as a kittypet [NPC] // Sunpaw; sister - ThunderClan apprentice [@/FrostyGalaxy]

=====

basic background

Skypaw's mother, Cottondove, was young and naive and fell in love with a kittypet. They eventually had a litter together but Cottondove couldn't get Romeo out of her mind and, once the kits were weaned, she slipped away and didn't return. Nettlekit eventually followed after her leaving only Sunkit and Skykit behind by themselves.

=====

personality outline
[you don't need to strictly follow this, just an outline !!]

Skypaw was the more subdued of the two left. While the abandonment of his family hurt him, he didn't fall back on anger like his sister did, instead he became the more inward feeling of them, prone to bouts of depression. They both def have abandonment issues, Skypaw's just present more in a quiet way than a loud way

===================

other notes

Welcome to my Skypaw adoption !! If you want more information on his sister, Sunpaw, who I play, her bio is linked in the 'my characters' section of my signature as well as in the 'relations' section of this thread !! Some general info abt the siblings, their allegiance appearance should say they have a rosette pattern and not label them as bengals because that's a nono [though if you want the specifics, they should be f4 bengals i think (depending on if the 'f' scale counts if it was a male f3 who had kittens with a female domestic cat, if not then they wouldn't be counted but idk the fine print of how that works lol)]

===================

optional form

why do you want Skypaw:
what are your plans for him:
how active are you:
anything you'd like to change:
other:
mention: @FrostyGalaxy