View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2023, 07:35 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Fallenpaw

Fallenpaw
She/Her | The Fallen Angel

It may have been the hardest decision Fallenpaw had ever made. To step back, to concede, to let go of something she so wanted. But the StarClan Ancient... she was right. "I..." The former ShadowClanner lowered her head, swamp-green gaze fixed now on the floor. A dark paw nudged the ground uncertainly. "You're right." It hurt her heart, to admit it, that this had been a spur-of-the-moment decision. That she'd been leading with her heart and not her head.

"If I go back now, all I'll be doing is hurting my Clan by giving them one more mouth to feed instead of helping them. If..." She shifted slightly on her haunches.
"Even if I were granted a return now, it is possible for any remaining ailment of mine to start up again in these colder months. I'll be back when I find a better time, one that I'll be physically capable of withstanding sicknesses... and one where I'd be assisting my Clan by joining them instead of becoming another burden."

"I appreciate that you showed up to listen to what I had to say." Her gaze flitted upward once more. "Thank you... er... I never learned your names.." Here she winced apologetically, cringing slightly at her own lack of manners. Regardless, it was her time to leave. Turning, Fallenpaw paused in her departure just long enough to glance back at Daisypool and answer the StarClanner's question. "I don't want to reincarnate - I do not wish for a brand new life where I may forget myself and my family. I'd rather return to my old life and right all the wrong's I'd left behind." With that, Fallenpaw padded back off into the stars from whence she had come.

One day she'd be back, to return to the realm of the living, but it wouldn't be today.

[ @Pitou - Daisypool / @Alchemist Kitsune - Magpiewisp | Super delayed response, but I've been needing to wrap this up. ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.