affiliation - dark forest
past affiliation(s) - thunderclan
rank - warrior
past rank(s) - kit, apprentice, queen
gender + birth sex - female afab
pronouns - she/her
age - 250 moons old, 15 moons at death

personality - cruel, clever, smart, witty, creative
while her mate does training and builds relationships with the living cats, vi prefers to do more... unorthodox methods of haunting. A ghost, an angel of death, she studies a cat's worst fears, and will appear to them in a dream and absolutely torture them however she pleases. For example, if a cat lost their mate, she will use her imitation gift to replay the cat's mate's death over and over until the cat is too devastated beyond repair. She is hateful, cold and calculating, but slowly, she's discovering that she just wants to be happy. Kinda.
quirks -
purrks - wendigos song
notes -
voice claim - nina dobrev
inspiration character/song/sterotype/etc: - katherine pierce + horns by bryce fox

allegiance desc - pretty, sleek black charcoal bengal with pale heather blue eyes
detailed desc - a bengal cat, violet has glistening, well groomed charcoal rosetted fur that seems to be darkened by her decades in the dark forest. her eyes are an interesting color, such a pale, heather blue that they're as close to almost white as you can realistically get.
design notes - she has an X shaped scar on her shoulder
refs - pelt ref, eye color ref (hers are slightly more of a heather blue)

name | @user | relation | "thoughts"

positive
Snowhawk | @poppy | Mate | "My king, my mate, my love. The only cat who I feel safe with. He never makes me feel like a villain. He understands me."
Hawkblossom | NPC | Daughter | "My only surviving kit, the one who continued our bloodline. I wish I could see her again, even if she rejected me as her mother after learning of my crimes. You taught me how good I could be, you showed me how much I could love."
Lilykit | NPC | Daughter | "Her death destroyed me. I love you, darling, and I hope that you found someone loving to care for you, my angel baby."
Rainykit | NPC | Son | "I never knew love as strong as the love I felt for you. I would have given anything for you to have grown up."
Emberkit | NPC | Daughter | "I wish I could've known you. You taught me what heartbreak was."

neutral
tba

negative
Brookdash | NPC | Sister | "The idiotic fool killed me. Me!"

kithood
[REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED]

apprenticeship

warriorhood

retirement
n/a

death + beyond
Violetscreech woke up in the Dark Forest and was greeted by her longtime lover, Snowhawk, and now, rather than train an army of living children like her mate, she causes havoc and rains terror as "Queen of the Underworld".

kill count: 8
name | method of murder | "thoughts"

Dazzlingdream | throat wound | "She was in my way. She wasn't prettier or more interesting than me, but she dared to compete with me for my mate. She was fun to kill."

Lizardflake | drowning | "Imagine a ThunderClanner cat drowning a RiverClanner. Ha."

Stempaw | broken neck | "Very disobedient."

Pansypaw | head blow | "Witnessed Stempaw's murder. I couldn't allow her to live after that."

Junipercrash | stomach wound- bled out | "He tried to kill me after learning I was with Snowhawk. Delusional and idiotic."

Unknown SHC Warrior | neck wound | "Oops? He trespassed, what did he think was gonna happen?"

Unnamed SHC Warrior | neck wound | "Sorry?"

Hollysnarl | torture | "He allowed those horrible cats to hurt my mate. After I learned of what he had let happen to Snow, I took it upon myself to eliminate the bystander."

☆☆☆☆☆

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 24th, 2023 at 09:46 PM.