View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2023, 08:17 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Alt clan leader meet ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ View Post
"a bit- yea" he said trying to regain strength, as he looked around his eyes were trying dial to see down here " apolagize for the burdon im not exactly sure how i got here, did my mate come here to by any chance?" when he said that he paniked in his mind *MAPLEBEAM IS NOT MY MATE AUGH WHY DID I SAY THAT WHY DID I SAY THAT WHY DID I SAY THATTT*
Python Star
Python was glad that they were finally not dying of one thing or the other, she let out an amused snort at the sudden panic but replied as politely as she could manage. ‘In all honesty, if you would have appeared with another cat with you I wouldn’t of been so keen to taking you in straight to camp and helping you like this. But also, no other cat has randomly woken up in Woodland Clan territory that i know of but i can run it by the guards on duty if they can keep an eye out for any tundra cats. ’ Python shifted the conversation slightly. ‘On a side note, seeing as you don’t know how to leave what can i do to help?’ The words fell out bitterly on purpose.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!