View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

[I am so sorry for the reply delay! I keep trying to reply but then something gets in the way TvT]

--

Mallow'whisker - She/Her - Demisexual, Polyromantic + Polyamoric - 30 Moons

--

Mallow'whisker kinda accidentally zoned out, her train of thought of trying to figure out how to train Dovepaw had turned onto a different track. "Oh shoot!" She suddenly said, remebering Dovepaw. "Apologies for spacing out, Dovepaw!" She said, embarrassed. "Ok. SO just watch me get into a crouch and stalk forward and then you can try, ok?" She purred to Dovepaw and dropped into a crouch. Her tail straight and ears back. "This is a crouch." The beautiful red torbie purred. Then she stalked forward, trying her best to keep her pawsteps silent. After her demonstration, she slowly stood up. "Your turn, Dovepaw!"

- @Moonraven

"It's fine..." they murmured. Dovepaw quickly got into the crouch that his mentor, Heatherwhisker, had taught them. Then they slowly crept forwards, towards Mallowwhisker. Dovepaw kept their tail lifted and straight behind them. Carefully, Dovepaw kept their pawsteps silent, or at least tried.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters