View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2023, 01:48 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: the end is never the end [ private ]

// @Poprock
Ooh. Flickerlight had forgotten how cold this molly was, truly. Her name was fitting for her. It was amusing the way she was quick to bite but the shift of her eyes. The desperateness she showed through the movement of her eyes. She was scared. Falling back on the only thing she knew how to protect herself. "Oh, aren't you a sad cat?" He mused, disregarding her questions. Green hues looking her up and down. Not bothering to hide the judgement in his gaze. Flickerlight would not play soft with her. Maybe, it would be entertaining to play on her maternal instincts but that was soo boring.

"No need to be so hostile. I'm here to offer you a chance to redeem yourself. Isn't that what you want? You abandoned your clan as a medicine cat. Left a practical kit in the position of caring for his whole clan. When you returned, you offered no guidance and continued as a warrior. Then you disappear, again, and now here you are. Your clanmates have a lack of,, trust in you, Peachfrost. I'm sure you've caught snippets of the awful things they say. You have little,, to no personal connections,, " He tilted his head to the side, letting out a long sigh.

He was pitying her. "I feel bad for you, I know you love your clan. Don't you? You want to save them. Even if they may not return this love, you can change this. This is why you're here. The stars are calling upon you to fulfill your purpose, " Flickerlight rose to his paws, standing to his full height.

".. I'm going to let you in on a secret that your high ranks have been keeping from you. WindClan as a whole. To simply protect one's being. You and Cowtuft were sent a prophecy, yes? I regret to inform you that was a fraud. Cowtuft was not picked by StarClan. Heavens no, a cat from the Place of No Stars sent it. He was never meant to be a medicine cat. Twilightstar and Fallownose have put WindClan in a severe place of danger.,, they've betrayed WindClan. " The lanky feline begun to circle Peachfrost, entrapping her in a small spot. He needed to captivate her, to truly make her believe him. To ruin her trust in those she trusted. He needed to play this carefully.

"And now their sins have caught up to them. Cowtuft is no longer following the stars. He has rejected his faith and ,, maybe once he was of good but he has .. lost his sense of right and wrong. Something is going to happen, Peachfrost. Lives are going to be lost and it is not going to be a natural cause. Do not let Twilightstar or Fallownose brush his sins under a pelt, " He leaned in closely to her ear.

"Seek justice. You have nothing to lose, and that is a gift. Take.. care of the situation. Ensure WindClan knows of these secrets, and ensure Cowtuft is stopped no matter the cost. This is your chance to redeem yourself as a true warrior of WindClan, " Flickerlight pulled back, expression shifting into something unreadable but a sick enjoyment burned in his chest.

"Show WindClan how much you care. Only then will you rest easy."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc